The All Saints Academy Extended Day Program strives to provide a high quality, safe, and Christian environment for our students. We consider our program a natural extension of the school day for students in Preschool through Grade 8. The program is run by a Director and supported by dedicated and caring staff members.
Afternoon activities include snack (provided by family), outside play, homework/quiet reading time, and play activities.
- Hours of Operation:
- 7:00am - 7:30am: Before School Care
- 2:30pm - 6:00pm: After School Care
- There is no charge for Before School Care
- After School Care is $6.00/hour and you are charged by the half hour (ie: 2:30 - 4:00pm = 1.5 hours = $9.00)
- Bills are sent home on a monthly basis
- Drop Off and Pick Up is at the second door on your right before the gymnasium.
- Extended Day Registration form must be completed and returned to school for child to attend.
- No registration fee is required to participate.
- This program operates only on school days.
- All students and parents are expected to adhere to the policies and guidelines outlined in the Extended Day Handbook.
The Extended Day Program is operated under the direction of Mrs. Linda Oakley (email@example.com)