What is included in your tuition
- Qualified, certified, caring faculty members who will work in partnership with parents and students to provide the best Catholic education in alignment with the mission and vision of All Saints Academy.
- Textbooks, workbooks, web-based program subscriptions, access to 1:1 technology along with additional material that will support and enhance the challenging curriculum.
- A nationally-recognized progress assessment test as required by the Worcester Diocese.
- A safe, secure family atmosphere which includes small class sizes.
- A regular, weekly schedule of specialized classes offered in art, music, world language, physical education, and Makerspace.
Financial aid and tuition assistance
diocesan grant & aid assistance
- Diocesan Grant & Financial Aid Deadline is in March each year. The date is announced yearly.
- Students must be fully registered for All Saints Academy and a payment plan set up before financial application can be completed.
- Award/Denial Letters will be sent out by the Diocese in the May timeframe.
- Please be aware of documentation that must be provided at time of financial aid application. No application will be verified until all supporting documentation have been received by the FACTS Grant & Financial Aid Team.
all saints academy financial assistance
- Families must complete and submit a verified FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment application to be considered for any Academy Assistance. Academy Assistance will be distributed following the distribution of Diocesan Aid letters.