STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
The religious formation of students is at the very heart of the school’s mission. All Saints Academy provides an environment that builds on a community of faith and family. Our curriculum is rooted in Gospel values and Catholic moral and social teachings which instills in students a life-long love of learning and service to others.
All Saints Academy, with the support of our parishes and families, is committed to challenging students in an environment infused with Gospel values, a rigorous curriculum and service in action. As a Catholic school, we inspire and support students to reach every aspect of their full potential and contribute positively to society.
- Provide a comprehensive and multifaceted curriculum.
- Cultivate a life based on the teachings of Jesus Christ and His church.
- Promote an environment that is rooted in Catholic family values.
- Foster personal growth for the changing physical, social, emotional and spiritual needs of our students.
- Instill a sense of responsibility for human dignity by fostering service and advocation for the needs of others.
All Saints Academy provides a dynamic learning environment based on Catholic values and driven by high academic expectations.