- Complete the ASA Application (one application per student)
- Complete the ASA Financial Policies Form
- Create a FACTS Tuition Management User Account and pay your $85.00 non-refundable registration fee
- Submit the application with the required application documents
- Copy of birth certificate
- Baptismal, Reconciliation and First Communion certificates (where applicable)
- A copy of last year’s final report card for students entering grades K-8 (new registrants only)
- Copy of most recent IEP/504, if applicable (new registrants only)
- Copy of immunization and health record
- Acceptance is contingent upon academic record, space availability, completed application with required application documents, and FACTS account and registration fee paid.
Once the above steps have been completed and received by All Saints Academy, you will receive an acceptance email.
- Children entering Preschool must be 3 years old by August 31st of the current school year.
- The child must be toiled trained, out of diapers/pull-ups and be able to take care of their bathroom needs independently.
- Children entering Kindergarten must be 5 years of age by August 31st of the current school year.
- Call the Admissions office to schedule a meeting with the Head of School.
- Submit records from the current school
- Schedule a shadow day and/or assessment meeting
- Admission of the student is as the discretion of the Head of School after conferring with teachers and reviewing transcripts.